Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Showcase]Icarus Online Kr / Riders of Icarus Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
B8xpnLG - [Showcase]Icarus Online Kr / Riders of Icarus Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello,

we are working on this emulator( Closed source) for now nearly 2 Years. And we are like 98% finished.

Current Progress:

Stable and soon the first private server for this game.

Bugs:
The last War map doesnt work
Raid function doesnt work yet

There can be bugs but we played already the game and didnt found one yet which we dont know.

Right now we are searching for one or more Translators ( Korean to English )
Cause the google translation looks horrible.

We translated the game to english (till level 55 its good english from the closed beta of Riders of Icarus ( english version ) The rest (lvl 55-60) is translated with Google translator.

Some pics from the game:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

also a video about this game:

I also made some guides inagme so you know what you can actualy do to get stronger.

You can watch them here:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how popular this game becomes in the west. What language did you code the emulator in? Hopefully the source will be shared eventually.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. We hope too that this game will be popular in the west. Nexon needs to do some big advertising so alot of people will know about this game.

We used c++ for the source.

We plan to release the private server on the first march.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes megamax had our old and incomplete files. But the new ones he does not have :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We only used his Tools. Not the emulator. it wasnt even complete. So we have full credits on the emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My emulator has nothing to do with the Emulator from Tahoma. We have coded it from scratch. Just because someone released a incomplete emulator where nothing really works, you think everyone must use it now if they make a emulator ? Your the only one with no brain.

The game released 2014. And i said roughly 2 years in development. So better inform yourself or better learn more english.

And your russian bad words you can put them somewhere else.

------------------------Russian---------------------------------------------

Мой эмулятор не имеет ничего общего с Tahoma эмулятор.
Tвоё гавно которое ты называешь эмулятором он никому не паможит!
Мы его с нуля сами писали!
И игра была выпущена в 2014 году в Корее.
Информируйся сначало, или учи дальше Aнглийский!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@ProjectIcarus
i see u russian ... or good translate google) (interesting)
give me u compil exe)
or link u server

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice thread to see.. i was tried to translate the game for free for all, but without success, but as i see you even worked on full working emulator.. i will try this one. Good luck to the guy/team :) Please leave a link when you started it :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice! good work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@ProjectIcarus hello,Thank you very much to re-compile a icarus' emulator.I really like this game but I suffer from the level of programming, so I can only use Tahoma's emulator login into the game. However, we all know, it was be closed and just let me only run and run in the game.
I'm glad to see your emulator has completed 98%,it means i can kill monster ,play quest and other thing in game.
if you are free or would you like to share it,please give me your compil exe files here or link your server.
I think maybe there are more people concerned about this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have nothing to do with this thread / server / project, also this is custom coded server as they mentioned,

Good luck for the owners / team.

What is point of saying this obvious thing?

You have the real binaries, everyone knows this, no need to show off in all thread.

Yes megamax had our old and incomplete files. But the new ones he does not have :)

Is crappy hacker.. access gain, only to he lose very fast :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back