• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Silkroad Website Coded by me (Free Template)

very nice
Reaction score
Install Wizard
PHP:
Run the Installer from http://yourip/install/

B1QB0SS - Silkroad Website Coded by me (Free Template) - RaGEZONE Forums

If you're having trouble using the installer paste this into config.php
Code:
<?php
	require_once "functions.php";
	$fnc = new functions();
     define("HOST", "B1QB0SS\SQLEXPRESS");
     define("ACCDB", "SRO_VT_ACCOUNT");
     define("GAMEDB", "SRO_VT_SHARD");
     define("USERNAME", "sa");
     define("PASSWORD", "123");
	 $accdb=  ACCDB;
	 $gamedb = GAMEDB;

#######################################  B1QB0SS  #################################################

// Important

$servername="Silkroad"; // ServerName
    $Description="Go To Fight"; // Description
	$vote="http://xtremetop100.com/";// Your Vote Link

#######################################  B1QB0SS  #################################################
// DOWNLOAD

$ClientName="Sro ,, FullClient"; // Name
        $Clientlink2="#"; // Media Fire
        $Clientlink1="#"; // GulfUp
        $Clientlink3="#"; // MEGA.CO
		$CLientSize = "1500MB";
// Media

$MediaName="Sro ,, Media"; // Name
        $MediaLink1="#"; // Media Fire
        $MediaLink2="#"; // GulfUp
        $MediaLink3="#"; // // MEGA.CO
		$MediaSize = "500MB";

// CONTACT US
	$NAMECON1="Name"; // Name
	$MAILCON1="Email"; // Email
	$PHONECON1="555-555-5555"; // PHONE

function Race ($val) {
if ($val>=1906 && $val<1933)  return "image.php?image=race_china.png";
if ($val>=14874 && $val<14901) return "image.php?image=race_euro.png";
if ($val>=0) return "ERROR";
return (Empty($val) ? "" : "Error"); 
}

?>

Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
Sorry to do dis, but

:)

At least give the proper credits to the owner, or do take the credits for "coded by me - just the SQL stuff".
Fair is fair.

very nice
Reaction score
Sorry to do dis, but

:)

At least give the proper credits to the owner, or do take the credits for "coded by me - just the SQL stuff".
Fair is fair.

the code is 100% mine the template is from World of Warcraft and i've never seen this website on the internet for silkroad

actually if you know how to read arabic you will see this is a Conquer website and iam not searching for conquer iam downloading wow templates and recoding them

pVdQ7zm - Silkroad Website Coded by me (Free Template) - RaGEZONE Forums

you can clearly understand this is not a conquer website by looking at the code and if you search in the whole sro community you will never find the same release

actually there's a logo up left "My WOW" if you didn't notice that then you're blinded

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired
Reaction score
It has been posted in 2014, no matter if its "arabic" or not. It is on the internet already. Ergo, your website is from 2015. Whatcha guess who had it first? Definitely not you :p
And you don't have to be condescending. It is just the case that you ain't the original owner of it.
Just coding the php part isn't the case calling it "Coded entirely by me". You know whats this called?

Plagiarism.
Even worse than stealing server tools :D

very nice
Reaction score
It has been posted in 2014, no matter if its "arabic" or not. It is on the internet already. Ergo, your website is from 2015. Whatcha guess who had it first? Definitely not you :p
And you don't have to be condescending. It is just the case that you ain't the original owner of it.
Just coding the php part isn't the case calling it "Coded entirely by me". You know whats this called?

Plagiarism.
Even worse than stealing server tools :D

well this template is made for WOW (world of warcraft)

i got the template recoded it to work with sro i didnt said coded entirely by me i said coded by me and (Free Template)

which means the PHP code is mine but the template isn't i dont know what are you so mad about iam trying to help yet you came here saying the website isn't coded by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Retired
Reaction score
-snip the bs-

No wonder why you are getting an infraction ban, not only on this forum.
As I said, give the ******* credits at least to the one, who made the DESIGN, since you are not the one who made it.
"I stole the design, coded some PHP - my work", that's what you think, and still do.
The point is about the design, and you are still talking about "it is my coding".

Totally missing the point.

GJ4MseV - Silkroad Website Coded by me (Free Template) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

very nice
Reaction score
No wonder why you are getting an infraction ban, not only on this forum.
As I said, give the ******* credits at least to the one, who made the DESIGN, since you are not the one who made it.
"I stole the design, coded some PHP - my work", that's what you think, and still do.
The point is about the design, and you are still talking about "it is my coding".

Totally missing the point.

you're the one talking about the code and you sent an arabic forum release for conquer using the same design

i dont know who made this design i used the word (Free Template)

who cares about infraction bans ? do i look like i care about forums ? iam playing dude

Retired
Reaction score
you're the one talking about the code and you sent an arabic forum release for conquer using the same design

i dont know who made this design i used the word (Free Template)

who cares about infraction bans ? do i look like i care about forums ? iam playing dude

Show me a post where I am "flaming others" (dat grammar).
And what exactly are you doing here, if this community is dead to you?

As already said, you are just a sad boy trying to catch up some attention. Nothing else.
I am not going to drop onto your low level. Have fun.

very nice
Reaction score
Show me a post where I am "flaming others" (dat grammar).
And what exactly are you doing here, if this community is dead to you?

As already said, you are just a sad boy trying to catch up some attention. Nothing else.
I am not going to drop onto your low level. Have fun.

excuse my english

iam not trying to get attention who cares ? what iam doing here is none of your business iam helping people while you're trying to ruin my thread with your useless comments

you didn't find a good comment to write but instead you said "I am not going to drop onto your low level." wigga wut?

F50

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how can i fix that ?

using zend apache server

very nice
Reaction score

how can i fix that ?

using zend apache server

add your IP in the config.php file and it will work if not take a look at the image.php file it should be easy to figure out how it works

Reaction score
LOL, Even if credits for you or not you. The design of website is very ugly. i think noone will use it for their servers.
If you want to make something rare, Just try to code a website like Creddy Online. By the way, I'm not PHP coder.

very nice
Reaction score
LOL, Even if credits for you or not you. The design of website is very ugly. i think noone will use it for their servers.
If you want to make something rare, Just try to code a website like Creddy Online. By the way, I'm not PHP coder.

listen boy i dont really care about who use it atleast i tried to help and i dont care about your skills i dont give a duck about creddy online also their website is already released even my D*** can add those little features (items , uniques , pin ) you know what iam not even interested in silkroad i made this website because i was bored af you want to take a look at my websites made for sro ? almost 60 website including every crappy feature in your mind also that useless thing called web store was on elamidas website

about what blablapanda said that wasn't true the website was recoded from scratch only the template isn't mine and the template was made for FUSION CMS i downloaded it from a forum shall remain nameless

people think iam a wannabe , noob Special person whatever iam none of these when i was 15 years old i was giving courses to 20 y/o ++ people about programming & DirectX API

iam a troller i think that obvious you will understand that just by looking at my profile pic

and i dont want to get attention and iam not calling myself a professional or anything like that iam just a human

i'll leave the sro community once again and i'll never come back i guess that's enough i had fun trolling people and i was laughing about how they can't understand that iam trolling them they called me retarded while i was making fun of them in a way that only fellow trollers understand

good luck with anything you guys working on and i hope we will meet again in another section

bye.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Capture.PNG - Silkroad Website Coded by me (Free Template) - RaGEZONE Forums
How to fix that ?

Attachments

Back