• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

simple php registration page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was looking all over for it

i need a simple php page for players to register plz...

anyone can make 1 for me?

thanks

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have posted the same topic at least twice now, the last one being yesterday, and on the same page no less. You are only going get the same responses to this topic as you did the other one. john_d's tools page has already been suggested to you and i found another solution in less than 10 seconds.

http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=454488

If neither solution are what you need then i suggest learning enough php to cut one of the two solutions down to what you do need or hire a professional programmer to do it like the rest of us do. There aren't many people here skilled enough to do what you want and even if they did half the forum would expect custom sites written for them.

Closed. Please do not post another duplicate request.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back