Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

simply how to run 2 matchservers!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well, so this post doesnt work! ......... anybody has the answer to my question?

why u post this if this doesnt work or give some errors to the game???????????????????????????????????????????

Sultan of Yolo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well, so this post doesnt work! ......... anybody has the answer to my question?

why u post this if this doesnt work or give some errors to the game???????????????????????????????????????????
Read the tittle, Run 2 MatchServers on 1 User / Pc if you understand this.
This method works for 100%, but not explained how.
This way to run 2 Matchservers work correctly, the 999 ping/Can't access server can be fixed with a very simple fix.

Your Client can't locate the 2 servers correctly /or something like that, to fix use 2 IPs, locate the first ip on your first server, the second ip to your second server ( DB server status ).
Then, your 2 servers should work, i tested once and worked, but i am not using this method, i am using another one.
=) i hoped i helped in someway.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes but the clanserver.exe give me this error
Demantor - simply how to run 2 matchservers! - RaGEZONE Forums
i copy all the files that are in the MatchServer folder... and nothing, the same error :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i've downloaded here (Supostly edited) but STILL the same error

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Can someone Please tell me how to bypass 999ping on my server xD i cannot even see my Server on my computer when i host it any help?! please i wana play on my server T.T!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes man, keep searching... use the botton "SEARCH"

Sultan of Yolo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You may can connect another computer remotely to your main computer where the database is on and get 2 working server, too ( 2 computers with different ips ).
I didn't test this yet, but should work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i've edited well, and get the same error............ anybody can help me?

Reaction score
You may can connect another computer remotely to your main computer where the database is on and get 2 working server, too ( 2 computers with different ips ).
I didn't test this yet, but should work.

What do you meen? -,-' I don't really understand you.
But i have now a Clan & Quest server on the same database just with remote SQL connection =D
I don't really understand what you mean =[

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so does this actually work or not? Im skeptical on this cause all the other tries fail.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this post, doesnt WORK... i've tryed with another thing... later im gonna post it

Reaction score
nice but this way will work?

1 IP

matchserver upd port 7777 tcp 6000
clanserver upd port 7778 tc 6005

then to mk a dll that change the upd port on the client..whe he choose server 1 just leave it on 7777 or change it to 7778 and for the serve 2 change it to 7778 or 7777(depending on some circumstances)

that will work?

Sultan of Yolo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there is a UDP port too, asm edit then it will work, already tested and worked with it all the time.
Problem was by me that only 1 MatchAgent was connecting, its also something because of ports maybe, can't remember.
But, 2 MathServers worked on 1 VPS with 1 IP address, and working Ping and just everything else, no lag, etc.

Back