• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Skyrim Adventure

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't finished the game yet since I don't own a desktop that's capable of games now a days being released, So I just keep on playing it in a Internet Cafe.

I'm still a level 12 Khajiit thief who wanders around doing side quests and still getting killed by random elves, I really don't have any idea why an elf would attack me all of a sudden and also a random dragon appears when I'm done cleansing a cave filled with bandits.

Any guide on how to kill a dragon quicker if I'm a thief and also how to get tougher in-game as a thief? I've been trying to craft items but I have no new items in list for me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
do you have Ohladin as a shout?

that calls in a dragon which helps you kill dragons :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It depends on the dragon really. If it is an ice dragon fire kills it quick. I havent played Skyrim in so long that I have forgotten the other dragons. Its pretty much common sence, use the opposite to what it is. level 12 is still pretty low, so what I used to do was run or hide back in the cave.

Reaction score
I haven't finished the game yet since I don't own a desktop that's capable of games now a days being released, So I just keep on playing it in a Internet Cafe.

I'm still a level 12 Khajiit thief who wanders around doing side quests and still getting killed by random elves, I really don't have any idea why an elf would attack me all of a sudden and also a random dragon appears when I'm done cleansing a cave filled with bandits.

Any guide on how to kill a dragon quicker if I'm a thief and also how to get tougher in-game as a thief? I've been trying to craft items but I have no new items in list for me.
Since you don't have Ohladin then your best bet is to enchant your weapons. It works a treat if you decide to use it with fire, frost/ice or the one were it drains the health of the opponent. I also recommend looking around for the spell that gives you the skill of rehealing if you don't already have it. Every time you get attacked, shoot a few arrows at it, wait 'til it flies away and use it, then it'll come back and you'll have full health and pwn that beyotch everywhere.. works a treat for me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont like luring because that means that villagers die :( I felt so bad when I over ran whiterun. Threw people out of their homes and stuff.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It took me about 1 week to finish the game, but the ending dragon was really easy. (the main quests that is)
You should focus on leveling and training and getting better items first then start doing the main quests.
I took the time to get some good items before really killing some dragons and stuff like it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just feel like pointing out, it's Odahviing. Also, to create new items (craft) you need to level up and unlock perks in the Smithing tree, and to level up as a thief I would go to Riften and join the thieves guild, and you can kill infinite dragons, they never stop "spawning" around Skyrim. I personally am a sneaky archer and it works out great, gotten to level 81 tons of times, it is a vast and amazing world if you just take the time to roam around.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just feel like pointing out, it's Odahviing. Also, to create new items (craft) you need to level up and unlock perks in the Smithing tree, and to level up as a thief I would go to Riften and join the thieves guild, and you can kill infinite dragons, they never stop "spawning" around Skyrim. I personally am a sneaky archer and it works out great, gotten to level 81 tons of times, it is a vast and amazing world if you just take the time to roam around.

I joined the Dark Brotherhood and my quest is to kill a king.

Reaction score
I joined the Dark Brotherhood and my quest is to kill a king.
I did this ages ago but im not going to spoil anything so ill put it in spoiler tags so you cant blame me for anything.
now you cant blame me. You will find out that the high king of skyrim isnt actually where you are se to go, but instead is located off shore on his ship in his room, not to mention that the leader of the dark brotherhood was the one who set the first one up and performs the black sacrament on herself
otherwise, have fun finding it out yourself.

Reaction score
Keep going with the side quests. The first time I played I ran through the story and killed Alduin at level 12, then got bored with the quests. Keep doing side quests until you feel you're getting tired of playing, then finish off the main storyline and quit (or continue).

I love how the elder scrolls games always make you feel like you're actually the character. Makes the game 10000x more fun. :p

Back