• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Slight problem with servers...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, this is bugging me. I was glad I finally got the server to "work" but ack, theres a problem.

Everything is smooth, I open aglaia.exe, I login to the server named "test" but then, no character creation screen will appear... anyone else had this problem? Once I get it fixed I will host my AO server public. Maybe as the first person to do so as well!

I don't know if theres an existing post with this problem, but I was kinda too lazy searching through archives... So yeah. Help me setting it up and you're welcome to play. I can't get a screenshot of the problem, but I'll make a precise copy.. this is what the login server says..

TIPS: IP(213.114.243.53) ID(my_ID) Connecting...
TIPS: IP(213.114.243.53) ID(my_ID) Connect Correct !
TIPS: IP(213.114.243.53) ID(my_ID) Pass ID PW Check !
TIPS: IP(213.114.243.53) ID(my_ID) Disconnect
TIPS: IP(213.114.243.53) ID(my_ID) Disconnect
!
!

Just like that. How do I solve this? :icon6:

[EDIT]: Kev,lend me some of your super powers so I can get through this. Heh.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got the same problem like you... dont really remember how i solved it... but anyway good luck

Back