• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Small collection of Siggys I made recently.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Figured I'd post a few like 2 of them were rush jobs, one was just because I thought the way the guy was standign was just to hilarious to pass up the joke.

Rush jobbed one:
UlquoirraCifer - Small collection of Siggys I made recently. - RaGEZONE Forums

Joke one:

One that I actually took an hour to make:

I'd put some more but, the text on the others just suck lol, oh well. Enjoy these anyways.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really liked the 3rd one i can tell that took longer then the other ones, the first two ik there just like whatever ones just dont like that text added with it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I really liked the 3rd one i can tell that took longer then the other ones, the first two ik there just like whatever ones just dont like that text added with it

yeah pretty much I just threw the first two on a random bg pretty much and blurred them alittle lmao

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry but just relized the first 2 can go right on top of the otehr and they basically link together hahaa

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They need more blending. Learn on adding c4ds and blend the background into the render if you want to get serious, or if you were just playing then good job.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They need more blending. Learn on adding c4ds and blend the background into the render if you want to get serious, or if you were just playing then good job.

The first two were merely me goofing around making a joke about both the people. The third was me actually doing the work, I would use C4D's but my real GFX tools are on my laptop which I lent out lmao. Limited GFX resources fml.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No offense, but what has graphics come to .. ? You should read up on some tutorials and learn a few things.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You could always go on planetrenders.net for C4Ds
That is true but, just to lazy to resign in lol, oh well at least I get my main GFX creating machine back on thursday. Honestly, right now I only have 1 single custom brush the rest are defaults roflmao (on the machine I did these on the other one has 50 custom brushes lol...)

No offense, but what has graphics come to .. ? You should read up on some tutorials and learn a few things.

I know enough thanks, it's merely the lack of GFX atm, to lazy to reget the ones on my laptop.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
What has happened with people? People used to rock this forum with kickass tags. Now they're just simple tags with simple grunge brushes, and some simple default filter effects.

Ugh.

Back