• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SMC Error can not connect to accountDB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
i downloaded the server files of CSRO which was posted here around 5 weeks ago and everything seems to be working but the SMC as i run all server files and all are connected and hen i try to open SMC it gets me error says could not connect to divisionmanager so i checked GlobalManager.exe log and found the it can not find DB named SRO_AccountDB so i changed the DB name from SR_R_Accountdb to the 1st name but the server files wont start as it request data from 2nd name and gets me can not connect to db issue so is there a way to change the name in the SMC to SRO_AccountDB inside the SMC and i am sure Cert files and ODBC all are cnnected caz when i changed the name 1st time then opened GlobalManager and MachineManager the SMC it worked fine but with Original Name SR_R_Accountdb the SMC was not working

Back