Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Snake Challenge: Beat 1304

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently, I purchased a subscription to RaGEZONE and ever since I haven't left the arcade. It has so many games and is so fun. I dont think that I'm the only one who feels this way so I wanted to set a challenge. My Challenge: Whoever can get the hgihest score (My score set was 1304) RECORDED.

My Video:

If you do not record it, it doesnt count.

(There is no reward this is a community competition) (RECREATIONAL)

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol'ed I youtube played snake, while I played this video.

Reactions: x42
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn it seems like it moves alot faster than the old version i remember (NOKIA) haha. I thought u wer going to get the last one but then you crashed into the wall. I actually jumped a lil cause i was so into it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn it seems like it moves alot faster than the old version i remember (NOKIA) haha. I thought u wer going to get the last one but then you crashed into the wall. I actually jumped a lil cause i was so into it.

I don't know why but somtimes my computer does it slower or faster than usual. Its like it stops for a second and goes really fast the next.

Back