• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Snake Plisskens MaNGOS-Compiles

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Snake Plisskens MaNGOSTrillian-Compiles for Linux32

Snake Plisskens MaNGOS/Trinity-Compiles for Linux32

Note:
* Due server stability I offer a conservative binary+SD2 without any additional patches included. It offers the functionality of the official MaNGOS-Core.
* Additionally there is a patched revision availlable with AH-Bot included. No warranty according the server stability.
* Launcher/Restarter in the Package.
* Binarys/librarys are size- and performanceoptimized.
* New Trinity cores at almost daily base
* Compiled on Debian 5 (Lenny)
* If you need help - take a look at the README, please.

Rapidshare-Folder:

Databases:
UnifiedDB
Project-Silvermoon

Maps & Tools:

Have Fun!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Snake Plisskens MaNGOS-Compiles for Linux32

Note:
* Due server stability I offer a conservative binary without any additional patches included. It offers the functionality of the official core for the 2.2.3 WoW-Clientversion.
* Additionally there is a patched revision availlable with AH-Bot included and the possibility to login with 2.2.3 WoW-Clients, but no support of the according functions. No warranty according the server stability.
* Starting with Rev. 4687, you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since Rev. 4800/198 I have some compileproblems with SD2. I hope it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a little reminder to get this post a bit up. :)

*edit 02.05.2008*
Forgot to add the scriptdev2.config, you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, new compiles are availlable from now. Also the missing libACE is fixed. Unfortunately I cant compile MaNGOS and Trinity at one box the same time, so Trinitycompiles on a frequent base.

Last edited:
Back