• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Snow Leopard Mount

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I searched but i havent found it, so here it is. Maybe someone wants this little critter :D:

btw, ripped out of the german gamigo client so the iteminfo line could be incorrect and maybe needs some little adjusting.

M_Leopard01 - Snow Leopard Mount - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it's out of the gamigo client - why would you release it here? anyone could get it if they wanted it.

Not everyone has the Gamigo Client installed to be ripping stuff. Besides he included the lines for it to be added to the server ( server side ) in a .txt even though it's like common sense.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Zorno nice effort and it does save some time for some people. Even if others are ungrateful little bitches. thank u for the effort.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@aqua512: Hehe. Yes, i dont care about those "others". I share what i can even when its just small things. There are always people that are happy about it what makes me happy myself :): Also it wasnt that hard to post it here, i had done the ripping part so why not save some time for other peoples :):

Btw if someone is good with creating nif models, my daughter whould like to have an Hello Kitty head ( like the slime mask thingy :D: ). Just if anybody wants to do her a favor :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So like a mask or a pet...?
Im trying to think of what you are talking about o: 'Slime mask thingy'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@aqua512: Hehe. Yes, i dont care about those "others". I share what i can even when its just small things. There are always people that are happy about it what makes me happy myself :): Also it wasnt that hard to post it here, i had done the ripping part so why not save some time for other peoples :):

Btw if someone is good with creating nif models, my daughter whould like to have an Hello Kitty head ( like the slime mask thingy :D: ). Just if anybody wants to do her a favor :):

You're such a good father.

Back