Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SnowCMS[TPL, PDO, Prepared Statements]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Won't even explain you, to be honest the design is horrible.

Won't even explain you, to be honest the design is horrible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:

You can now edit your news:

KevinZuiker - SnowCMS[TPL, PDO, Prepared Statements] - RaGEZONE Forums

You can simply type in your news title of the article you'd like to edit and when you've done that some new boxes will occur with the info of your article:

KevinZuiker - SnowCMS[TPL, PDO, Prepared Statements] - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm going to make a staffpage and than release it I think.

Reaction score
Atleast your award is valid.

Just let him talk. I think its more important to focus on yourself and see this development as a learning process. Sure the design might not be the best but thats what you're willing to learn right? Same goes for the backend part and we happilly give you constructive critisism so it can help improve your skills overall.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't cry now, I've made my opinion and you can either take it or leave back to your Dutch retro development forum called Retronet. I fairly gave my opinion and my opinion is that even though the code is great the design isn't that great at all. Now it's not that I'm too lazy to re-design it because I don't like it but you can really expect that when you're going to release something that people instantly expect a great design. And sure there are people like me who can just re-design it and make it look better but there are people ( Most likely noobs ). Who can't design and won't download it.

So as simple as it is: The code is looking great, you've done a well job on programming but the design is not that great and that's what I'm currently focused on.

As for tdid: You can just leave your little crap talk elsewhere, I know you well and I didn't like you at all because you're a hypocrite penis so just stop talking the load of crap you're talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back