Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So i have a router and a google wifi router - possible to host?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i am having a headache here and i hosted a cabal server successfully long time ago few years back to public.

but now the situation changed.

I have a router, i have a google wifi that my router goes into, and then my ethernet goes into google wifi

so now, i have my centos local ip, my computer ip and a public ip

i also found out the google wifi ip...

so in this case, will i still be able to host a server up in centos using my public ip address? i don't seem to find a way to forward connection into the server if it involved 2 ip address to go through.

So basically it goes this way <public IP 60.224.xxx.xxx> goes into router A, Router A provide internet and IP 192.168.0.4 to Router B, and then Router B connect to my PC and gives my PC 192.168.86.XX, and when i create the centos, the centos ip shown as 192.168.157.XXX .

Router B also provides wifi connection to all my mobile phones and tablets which gives IP 192.168.86.xxx set by the google wifi settings, upto ...86.250.

Can someone help please?

thank you very much in advance.

Ken

Last edited:
Back