• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

(Solved) Understanding silk consuming system

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Hello,
first of all that case in vsro 188 files..

What i want:
1.add an item to be bought with payment device of (Received silk) without any side effects
2.buy some normal silk items (silk_own) without taking from or subtracting account's (Received silk) first..
whenever i have some of them.

What i tried to fix it:

just i took a look in "_ConsumeSilkByGameServer" procedure and felt like im lost lol
so i thought that case might be implemented in gs itself..

What i faced:
when I try to buy an item with a payment device of received silks from npc I realized that it updates my received silks as normal and been subtracted . no problem with that for now
BUT when I have both silk and received silk in an account, and when I try to buy an item for normal silk I realized that it takes from the received silk first till it be 0 then start taking from the normal silk (silk_own) so what's the problem ?
i mean it has to take from my normal silk (silk_own) not from my received silks first :/

Last edited:
(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Re: Understanding silk consuming system

fixed.
#close

Back