Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some Skills not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Been tweaking my server for a good 2 months now, here is my problem, been banging my head over that one for a good whole day now and can't figure it out.

At last update I modified the drops for the whole set of monsters, now my drops are really neat and all, but ... For some reason, the following skills do not work anymore : Poison Cloud (IC), Thunder, Ice, Lighting Storm (The 3 Storms) ... all the rest is working without a problem. But all those skills come up with ... Skill couldn't be executed. I'm in the process of doing a revert on my test "server" cough laptop ;) but if any of you guys have a clue, please do let me know.

Thanks in advance

This Time = Dead Time!
Reaction score
Did you make sure you had the right level when you tried to use the skills?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, tried around all the level part, the skill executes, as the player appear to cast the skill on local and other players screens, but the skill doesn't execute. Does that for GM Chars and Non GM, though at first it was a KOSP issue... Reallly mesmerized about that one.

Edit :

Ok found the root of the problem, turns out the storms and the poison cloud are actually monsters, index 228 to 231. Had cleaned up a bit too much the InitMonsters file. Reinserted the lines and everything works fine. Just in case some had same problem.

Thread can be closed/deleted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back