• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Some tools.

Reaction score
Some tools for Admins.
I give you the tool for pastings of two files.
What for it is necessary? For example for closing at the player of a bot's or TSearch or any other programs))
Copy in folder Sample, TRose a file and start:
Code:
Jo Anti_1.exe TRose.exe
It will connect the module Anti_1.exe (closing TSearch) to TRose.exe file of game.
Probably it is useful for development of the protection.
Success.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
why not create a basic app in vb which searches for the process names of the cheat engines and terminate them then bind them with your launcher or add the code to your launcher if you're going to use this to just stop people from using tsearch o.o

Reaction score
why not create a basic app in vb which searches for the process names of the cheat engines and terminate them then bind them with your launcher or add the code to your launcher if you're going to use this to just stop people from using tsearch o.o

C ++ for me the best language creating small appendices on the size. There are no superfluous appendices, for the player that check does not vary also happens constantly, and not just during the moment of start of the program. A problem not only in the concrete program tsearch, there are others, accordingly and decisions will be others, but it will write already everyone. "JO" is only the tool.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i think u can cause a dupe or crash in rose servers if u know how to use tsearch, i know its possible with ollydbg though.

Back