Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Someone tell me how to extract the bm or mdl file from the XFS of the game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alguien que me diga como extraer el archivo bm del XFS del juego osea obtener todos los .mdl del juego, es para un proyecto grande // si nos brindas tus conocimiento nos pondremos en contacto contigo para que seas parte de ello (D.):love:

*Someone tell me how to extract the bm file from the XFS of the game, that is, obtain all the .mdl of the game, it is for a large project // if you give us your knowledge we will contact you so that you can be part of it (D.):love:

Atte: Hainserkion
Hainserkion - Someone tell me how to extract the bm or mdl file from the XFS of the game - RaGEZONE Forums

Hainserkion - Someone tell me how to extract the bm or mdl file from the XFS of the game - RaGEZONE Forums

Back