• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Someone who have a Esports clan website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

Me and my team have buyed a domain yesterday but we cant find a website to it like a CMS or someting.
That i'm looking for is a website like

Hope someone can give me a website like that <3 :thumbup:

Reaction score
No, but you have to use wordpress and make an template simulair to that one. Or you get a free template and edit it

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
It could be Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla or a framework. I suggest sticking with a framework so you can develop the website like you wish.
The template of that website you've provided is specially made for that website. Hosting a clan website requires knowledge of php, html and css (at least if you want to implement your own features). You can also look at enjin if you just want someone else to host and develop your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back