• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Something I Found Again]Not realy signatures but progres stats for rs bot scripts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i was cleaning up my pc and ive found some old work from me :D well i was botting runescape for a long time so ive seen alot of nice progres's on those scripts where you see Xp gained and sorta stuff

so i decided to try it myself and well ive lost them for a long time and here they are again :D

mrminecraf - [Something I Found Again]Not realy signatures but progres stats for rs bot scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

mrminecraf - [Something I Found Again]Not realy signatures but progres stats for rs bot scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

Well most of emm i like but some i dont like still i was practicing :) hope i get great commends

Reaction score
No offense but they are horrible. No one makes sigs about "marijuana" anymore , and the 3px stroke is awful. Not to mention the constant emboss all over. It's almost you just like enabled layer styles and let them on default settings.

You really really need to follow up a few tutorials to get better. These things seem really really outdated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i said in the op post that those were old pics ive found :/ i didnt say new pic and lol those where from wbot :) and rsbuddy so theyre realy old

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sincerely, like Robert said, they are awful. best one would be the 5th one, since it's a lot more simple, and more eye appealing than the others.
Don't enable Emboss, until you know what you are doing with it. Try to get some styles, and use them on different layers. best ones would be web styles, since they are the simplest.

Back