• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

South Park : The Stick Of Truth

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you haven't yet...buy this game. I am not even half way through this game yet and haven't quit laughing my butt off at it since the beginning. I have seen some of the most whacked out sick stuff I've ever seen...but all in a hilarious format.

I will share one part I just completed that was so funny I had to stop playing just to share this....Dodging your father's ball's while fighting a gnome on the bed under your mother and father having sex.....it was hilariously EPIC.

Rogu3
Reaction score
You beat me to posting a thread about this game, but seriously guys even if you aren't a fan of South Park, this game will make you love South Park. This is a turn-based RPG game that is almost like a South Park version of Fable (If you haven't played Fable, you could compare it to ES or Fallout). It's an awesome game with an amazing story line, although like Monolith said it's extremely fucked up in so many ways, but no matter what it will make you laugh. To be honest, I was not expecting the game to be this good, but it's awesome. The game was made by Obsidian and it's really one of the best games that I've played in quite a while. That's partly because I'm a South Park Fanatic, but it's also because the game is awesome. The game has the same graphics as the T.V. show, so do not expect anything spectacular, but that's the best part about it. It's literally like watching South Park, but you're controlling what happens.

Back