• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Sparx or somebody who know about server plz help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm making lunentia sever from u file sparx and when i run server it running good but when i login it say "Login server connected" and it don't move to server choose i don't know how to fix it see in picture . Plz help T_T

This picture when run server

This when login

I use client from http://forum.ragezone.com/lunentia/test-server-lunentiaegypt-english-server-119137.html

in that forum say

client

The patch! (not made by me)

MAKE SURE YOU PATCHED YOUR CLIENT!!! OR IT WILL CRASH THE SERVER!!!!!!

i patch my client already but when login it say Login Server connected...

Thx for help

Reaction score
I have no idea.. try re-installing your client, its the only thing this could be, btw when it says logging in your session.exe will crash, if this happens then its because you either patched your client wrong or you some how have the wrong version :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just reinstall it and patched already . When login it's same as last time and session.exe didn't crash so i don't know how to play in my server

Reaction score
Maybe you have a firewall enabled or you havent forwarded the ports (if your on a router)

Or maybe you have the wrong ip in the shorcut, make sure its correct then if all else fails.. post again and i will try and help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't open firewall. and here is my short cut
"C:\Program Files\Lunentia\Field.exe" 127.0.0.1 15100

in login page version is 0.0009 is it correct?

thx for help i try to make this server and play so long

Back