Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Speeded Metal -- a MentaL test

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I listen to some of that, but a lot of the stuff you put on isn't really hard. I'd say Black Dahlia Murder, ZAO (old stuff), or The Locusts..

For Lamb of God you should put Confessional up, I think thats their hardest one.

Last edited:
Rulling San d'Oria!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mental d/l a cd from some french guys called Pleymo, d/l -> Episode II: Medecin Cake and Keckispasse

These are great albums its worth of listening :D :thumbsup:

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The link u gave in the last aint working but the song is great
add more stuff

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
LMAO i like what you did with amytiville by eminem its so f'en funny. Good job :thumbup:

:vegeta-s: :vegeta-s: :vegeta-s:

Reaction score
youth said:
I listen to some of that, but a lot of the stuff you put on isn't really hard. I'd say Black Dahlia Murder, ZAO (old stuff), or The Locusts..

For Lamb of God you should put Confessional up, I think thats their hardest one.

U don't know real heavy. Just coz the screamin's OTT and it's fast doesn't mean it's heavier. There's diff types of heavy don't throw the term around with random poopie like The Locust

Back