• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Speedhorn666 and spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In the last few days I hav become sum wot of a spammer.

4 this reason I seem 2 hav been branded as the biggest spammer on the board.

This could not b further from the truth.
As I sed spam has only been recent. If u were 2 check all my posts u would c that 99% of my post count has been general reply or help (mainly with gettin EI workin).

I am quite annoyed that u all hav give me this title when u also know that I tryed hard 2 prevent spam as a mod.

Now I am no longer a mod of my fave place- General.

I simply ask 4 a bit of respect.

Here's an idea of how 2 spam and still b within the rules (this is wot I used 2 do)

Post an ON-TOPIC reply but add ur spam crap a little under it.
The person who wants 2 reply to this spam can create a thread on the spam (but make wot was previously the spam a nu topic of dissucution) as long as it is not sumthin stupid like: u r gay etc.
The other way is 2 reply within ur ON-TOPIC reply.

Hope y'all took note.

SIC :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back