Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sponsor Section

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We should have a section for sponsors to put up there's threads so it is more easier to find sponsors!
I'm slightly concerned that my collogues may be getting the wrong impressions from your suggestion. Although their comments seem fair enough from what you have said, the lack of grammar might suggest that you do not mean what you have written. "put up there's threads" and "more easier" f.e.
  • What do you consider "sponsors"? Sponsors of whom, and by what method?
  • What do you mean "there's threads"? (aside from the appalling English) What would you expect "sponsors" to want to make threads about?
If you mean RaGEZONE sponsors, they either "donate" or "subscribe"... and they may receive donator user-name "embellishments" in return and access to areas usually inaccessible, or not, as is their choosing. What would you expect them to want to communicate anywhere other than the normal sections? Our other financial support system is the banner advertisements, and I can't see anyone particularly going to a specific section or thread just to follow the latest banner ads. What else would they want to make threads about?

If you mean sponsors of Private Servers, I think that would be highly inappropriate. For several reasons.

If you mean sponsors of other, nondescript charitable organisations and "causes"; that's generous, and not unreasonable... but I see no reason why people should particularly come to RZ looking for such information.

If you are not talking about financial sponsorship but technical or community support, I think the question is rather mute. This community, or collection of communities is all about supporting one another. We have sections for each sub community as and when new factions become warranted. Every RaGEZONE user is a "sponsor" in that sense. We all "contribute" time, knowledge and effort into the site and it's content.

So... what are we missing from your suggestion, other than adequate grammar and a point? :wink:

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you register just to post this? By the way, how should I call you, CelebrityStory? GamingBaby? MapleManual? Rarely or TacoMS? And whats wrong with "Team Recruitment" section?

Since your the person I've been banning for the past few weeks for spamming the TR section this is definitely a no.

This also was brought up before and its pretty much free advertising for dedi/vps sellers.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
You act like there's lots of people willing to sponsor(which there isn't)

I'm slightly concerned that my collogues may be getting the wrong impressions from your suggestion. Although their comments seem fair enough from what you have said, the lack of grammar might suggest that you do not mean what you have written. "put up there's threads" and "more easier" f.e.
  • What do you consider "sponsors"? Sponsors of whom, and by what method?
  • What do you mean "there's threads"? (aside from the appalling English) What would you expect "sponsors" to want to make threads about?
If you mean RaGEZONE sponsors, they either "donate" or "subscribe"... and they may receive donator user-name "embellishments" in return and access to areas usually inaccessible, or not, as is their choosing. What would you expect them to want to communicate anywhere other than the normal sections? Our other financial support system is the banner advertisements, and I can't see anyone particularly going to a specific section or thread just to follow the latest banner ads. What else would they want to make threads about?

If you mean sponsors of Private Servers, I think that would be highly inappropriate. For several reasons.

If you mean sponsors of other, nondescript charitable organisations and "causes"; that's generous, and not unreasonable... but I see no reason why people should particularly come to RZ looking for such information.

If you are not talking about financial sponsorship but technical or community support, I think the question is rather mute. This community, or collection of communities is all about supporting one another. We have sections for each sub community as and when new factions become warranted. Every RaGEZONE user is a "sponsor" in that sense. We all "contribute" time, knowledge and effort into the site and it's content.

So... what are we missing from your suggestion, other than adequate grammar and a point? :wink:
you went through the trouble of typing this?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, I did. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I don't see what "free advertising" has to do with Sponsorship at all. But if you want to sponsor RaGEZONE I'm 100% behind making that an attractive option for you. :wink:

Back