• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SPONSORING] Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Since the Habbo scene is pretty inactive, I'm looking to sponsor some people who would like to get more involved. Please don't waste my time if you have no experience with this MMO because it really is easy to find out if you aren't. If you already have a private server, we can transfer you over as well. In return, I would just like an administration position on your server. If you're interested, please fill out the application form below:

Name:
How many years experience with Habbo:
What coding languages do you know:
Why you do want this sponsor:
How can you benefit from this sponsor:
A paragraph about yourself:

Servers: Windows/Linux

CORES/RAM/DISKSPACE

Joseph - [SPONSORING] Habbo Hotel - RaGEZONE Forums

If you're interested, please fill out the application above. Selected applicants will be contacted via Skype.

Thanks,
Joseph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back