Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SQL Noob Help! (Fixed)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have been teaching myself for a while regarding setting up a server for personal use. I have had a v83 (heavenms) and v117.2 (crystalms) working great that I was still modifying.. This is on Windows 7.

I accidently deleted the wrong programs (I believe it was xampp), and now can no longer connect... I make a new schema, execute using mysql broswer, and everthing has 0 rows. Can not find anything online. Will pay for your time!

Hope this is not against TOS, I just have tried everything I can think of and still can not access anything now :/.

If any noob has this same issue somehow... Yea I deleted Xampp on accident (oops).

I used 5.0.17 MySQL GUI TOOLS.. Tried just the Query browser and had errors.. Tried higher and lower versions of MySQL GUI tools and had issues as well. This one worked for me though.

The issue I had with the rows (sql query browser), was somehow all 3 fonts got changed to "0" .. changing them to 7 fixed my issue as well.

Pretty sad this was the issue I have struggled the most since starting this project lol..

Last edited:
Back