Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Squall

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
alexdesire - Squall - RaGEZONE Forums

Havent done a signature in a whille so I thought id have a go.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow , Perfect .
How long did you do GFX?
10/10 !

Ive been doing Graphic Design for a whille now. Completed a course in Interactive Media and im about to go on to a HND in Interactive Media. I used to do a lot of tags and post them but this is my first in a long time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would give it 9/10
it seems a bit empty....
on the left side if you would make the render bigger and the text it would be nice.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Kudos to you, Alex. I've been rusting. I would rant about how the smudge doesn't have enough form to match Squall's design/clothing, but I'm a bum and making it have the form requires too much work.

The big rectangular clipping masks in the left area don't look that great either. Regardless--
Kudos to you, Alex.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Streching the render more than it's original size is not a good idea, Faust.

Anyway, finally something good on this forum. I think I remember you from like 2008 or something?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kudos to you, Alex. I've been rusting. I would rant about how the smudge doesn't have enough form to match Squall's design/clothing, but I'm a bum and making it have the form requires too much work.

The big rectangular clipping masks in the left area don't look that great either. Regardless--
Kudos to you, Alex.

Thanks Brah ^_^

Streching the render more than it's original size is not a good idea, Faust.

Anyway, finally something good on this forum. I think I remember you from like 2008 or something?

Yeap a while back now.

Back