Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

start cabal loading take time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, ijust want to ask if anyone knows what is the problem when istart the cabal the loading screen take time

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
probably a lot of files/ech takes time to load (or sometimes depends on the specs of the unit)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have unnecessary ech's that are loaded, sure go ahead.
But if that isn't the case then that wouldn't do a whole lot.
I don't recall having slow loading times (not much slower than usual anyways) even after adding bigger new ones.
Sounds a bit like something is being loaded through some DLL or your machine just happens to be rather slow.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have unnecessary ech's that are loaded, sure go ahead.
But if that isn't the case then that wouldn't do a whole lot.
I don't recall having slow loading times (not much slower than usual anyways) even after adding bigger new ones.
Sounds a bit like something is being loaded through some DLL or your machine just happens to be rather slow.
yes but sometimes 1st start or 2nd crash in loading
but ingame no any issue about crash now

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but sometimes 1st start or 2nd crash in loading
but ingame no any issue about crash now
- Does your client have crash_reporter.bin?
- I agree with him though, it's possible there are some modifications that are loading through the DLL

Upvote 0
Back