• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

stop posting applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"stop posting applications!

we have not asked you to so don't!
(Because I get too many reports/PM's about it!)"

Must have been the reason. :p

@Above posters I won't mind any mod from whatever their country is, as long we can understand him/her and see what she/he have been done for his/her section.

*Looks at FlyFF secton* Well time to FEAR (duck everything and run)

Lol I agree with your statement though.

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I defintely didn't send you PM asking if I could post a application.
Or maybe I did :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You modded a Canadian? A CANADIAN?! What's next, are the Scottish considered people now?

nothing wrong with the scottish since im scottish ya stick lol 0.o

Who are u to comment on were people are from? lol
didnt know u had to be american on here to get anywhere?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He chose something else:

404_image.png
Hi, I'm Dios. I'll be cleaning this section up for you. I will like to say I'm sorry for the shape this section is @. I can see why people are angry at mods.

This will change in the next few days. I wont promise to clean up today, its still not new years here! But I'll be doing it on the course of next week, so now I need your help, your input.

What needs done here? Do not request files, nor help on your Flyff servers, but tell me how you think this would be a much better section.

There are 7000+ threads in this section. I plan to reduce that at least in half.

Does this section need new rules? Does this section need more mods? Why? What made the other mods fail?

All input is appreciated. I don't understand why some kids here cry that much about but I want to understand. So all of you noobs that cry and cry, that """""""hack"""""" msn addies and poop can now tell me the truth, why are you crying? What is that wrong in this section?
Please explain why the section was left, and nothing was done.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please explain why the section was left, and nothing was done.

Ask him?

I did what I could like add rules, clean up the help section etc but I can't add moderators.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nothing wrong with the scottish since im scottish ya stick lol 0.o

Who are u to comment on were people are from? lol
didnt know u had to be american on here to get anywhere?

Yes you do. Before MentaL could become the administrator, he had to tell people he was American because no one would except a Welsh man in charge. It's conman seance bro.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes you do. Before MentaL could become the administrator, he had to tell people he was American because no one would except a Welsh man in charge. It's conman seance bro.

Why would a con man need to contact spirits?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol and Americans are go great?

Dan is a good guy for the he said he was american maybe as a joke?

if not then i hate americans even more lol.

AMERICANS CANT COMMENT ON ANY OTHER COUNTRY LOL END OFF lol...

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol and Americans are go great?

Dan is a good guy for the he said he was american maybe as a joke?

if not then i hate americans even more lol.

AMERICANS CANT COMMENT ON ANY OTHER COUNTRY LOL END OFF lol...

I though this thread was about not posting any more application's.. not about what country you hate more.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think any of us could really count on applications. In the MapleStory section, I don't recall anyone mentioning applications, then suddenly a few moderators surged.

That's because the majority of members in the MapleStory section don't actually look at the other sections of RaGEZONE. That's the only way I knew about the applications before I became Mod. Branch out more and embrace the other sections... just don't bring MS habits to them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back