Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Suggestion] Web and Forum Development Section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Opening Comments:

• I have searched for a topic on this to no avail so I shall post it.
  • Well, everything needs a website, including games which should be enough to prove that this is relevant to game development.
  • I understand that there are sites specifically for this, but as it is a part of gaming development perhaps we can have our own little section for it here?
  • I am aware of Coders' Paradise, I am looking for something a little more general and not just web scripting.

Hello, as you may know if you have read my introduction I own two small forums, I was looking for a place that I could possibly get some help with them and also recruit a few ambitious people to help me plan things and what not. Coding websites, yeah theres places for that. Managing VBulletin forums, yeah theres places for that too, but not inside the gaming community.

A place where we can ask questions, not just about the raw source of a website but for software such as Wordpress and VBulletin and other site products.

Another suggestion may just be to give forum development it's own section, recruiting staff, releasing and discussing products and plugins, asking questions, releasing skins, and everything else relating to managing a forum.

Last edited:
Back