• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Swamp problem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hi ... im using Clean repack but i took the files of Sequence and everything was working fine ... and now when i go to swamp from f1 system and attack with the mobs ... the mobs stands beside me and stop killing me then get c/l and mainservt close as crash
Some 1 know how to fix ?

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
change level of monster ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi ... im using Clean repack but i took the files of Sequence and everything was working fine ... and now when i go to swamp from f1 system and attack with the mobs ... the mobs stands beside me and stop killing me then get c/l and mainservt close as crash
Some 1 know how to fix ?

Sequence repack is to bugged don`t use if you ar not a pro in kal server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Manar Ahmed = Doublingkal

Now Thread can be closed.

Back