• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Swangin?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't get it... how is this swag?
Even my pals keeps on using the word " swag " without knowing what it means makes me rofl alot.
I mean usually whenever somebody talks about a persons swag it always relates to how awesome he dances and rap or somehow hip-hop related stuff.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HeavenlyGifted - Swangin? - RaGEZONE Forums

seems to me like "swag" is just another hip new word that doesn't have a precise meaning other than trying to sound "cool" or "gangster"

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First off, he's not saying SWAG. He's saying SWANG

The video is even titled SWANG Special person. Two totally different things. swang is a type of dance. A ridiculous one at that. Swag is a type of fashion.

And those are a bunch of god damned asians. Afaik They don't even use the word swag on a huge scale.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First off, he's not saying SWAG. He's saying SWANG

The video is even titled SWANG Special person. Two totally different things. swang is a type of dance. A ridiculous one at that. Swag is a type of fashion.

And those are a bunch of god damned asians. Afaik They don't even use the word swag on a huge scale.

not really.

HeavenlyGifted - Swangin? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reactions: 404
1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with dovahkiin there, the title is swang.

Swang 72 up, 48 down
1. To Bump n Grind.

2. To dance sexually (penis to butt - or otherwise if girl/girl)
Danggggg, Andre was SWANGin' last night.

he caught SWANG FLU!

This one got more "ups" than "downs".

Reaction score
I've always seen 'swag' used in the context of "cool stuff". urbandictionary.com seems to focus the definition more on having/looking cool in terms of your own person, i.e. fashion.

I have never heard of 'swang', and apparently - neither have most people. The top definition on urbandictionary.com only has 600ish ups.
Steering your car side to side when driving. Mostly done when cruising.
"Doors open, mayne, now watch em swang" - E-40

Swang your Cadillac down the street.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Swang is not even a real word. Therefore it doesn't have a literal meaning. MEANING. It probably has multiple meanings I'm going to stick with what I said. It's a stupid dance.

Back