• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TalesRunner Server & db

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mcaso123 can u helep me ?
how i can use GMC i cant connect and how i can fix shop?their is vedio to show?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: TalesRunner Server & db

hi guys any one here?

guys,i run the db to upgrade it in db_install_korea_2012_02_02 but when i upgrade its uploading then stop and writeing something can any one tell me or help me plesae or add me in skype :essakhalid or facebook : Essa x Essa

gaskor u here??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello Guys any one online plesae

i will pay 50$ if any one helped me plesae pm me in skype : essakhalid or facebook :Essa x Essa

Reaction score

Hello Guys any one online plesae

i will pay 50$ if any one helped me plesae pm me in skype : essakhalid or facebook :Essa x Essa

Like I've said before, all money offers should go in the marketplace section of RZ.
Also you'd probably have to pay someone in advance, considering you have the attitude of a middle schooler I could probably predict you'd try to scam someone out of them making you a server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmm,i just want help with db i can't restore where the db lol

why u don't to help me i will create the server be my self only show me the db how to get it thats all

Reaction score

hmm,i just want help with db i can't restore where the db lol

why u don't to help me i will create the server be my self only show me the db how to get it thats all
phprap - TalesRunner Server & db - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

yes i finish my new server

see the vedio for kevin

mcaso helep how i can make the hash for all players helep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Essa X Essa look i finish my server talesrunner i want to shutdown want to get it if yes i will give you my server tell me ~~

Back