• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tantra Server Question please Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear People,

i am following this Tutorial:

But the Link of the Client is dead, when i download the FR Client of now, then i put the patch inside and i start with offline.exe it gives nearly thousands errors everything is white etc....

someone got this client for me please ? :)
i want follow this tutorial but the client i not found in google...please help me with this :(

and another question, is this the best (serverfiles etc.) for now? i am newbie sorry

please help with client ty ...because the client of FR NOW is toooo new for this i think thats why it bug
because i put patch inside of fr client then it gives me thousands error everything white ...

need k5 client for samblogspot ty

Last edited by a moderator:
Back