Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

task files for Soulpower quest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I couldn't get my hand on v496 task editor .The only one close to it I found for free was for PW and it lacks the right configs.So Could someone release modified task data files for client v496 in which you can bypass the guide quests? (they get validated without doing them personally especialy for arena and god trial and Glistening lowland.It's a pain to get soulpower on my private servor on my own...)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I couldn't get my hand on v496 task editor .The only one close to it I found for free was for PW and it lacks the right configs.So Could someone release modified task data files for client v496 in which you can bypass the guide quests? (they get validated without doing them personally especialy for arena and god trial and Glistening lowland.It's a pain to get soulpower on my private servor on my own...)

i have the task editor from rodysoft, upload your tasks.data files somewhere and send me the link in a DM, i will make those 3 auto complete for you. iirc the 496 release has some strangeness where the client has english tasks.data and the server has russian. so i will need both

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it thanks.

I will wait tmrw before I see how I deal with the files.Right now ,I'm dead tired and half asleep.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glistening lowland ,god trial and arena guide quest are set to auto complete in those task files thanks to Milos:
A part have to be put in the client side in data folder and the other part in the servor side in server-fw/gamed/config
Here is link:

(When I had to repair my pc they installed other browsers I tried using google chrome and the link worked ,I think it was a a comptability problem but if something is wrong with link tell me)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back