Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tegra 3 (Kal-El)

Reaction score
Has anyone been following the "tablet" scene? Tegra 3 is due out in a few weeks and the first official Tablet has been announced. NTE's T98 will feature the Tegra 3 quad-core chip plus an additional chip for power optimization.

The new features and power are rather impressive. I myself am looking at the current prices before deciding if to purchase one. With the HP Touchpads sale in the past several weeks we have seen a steep decline in all tablet prices. Ipad 2 is now retailing under £400 and when Tegra 3 is released the other top brands such as Motorolla Xoom and others are soon to be under the £300 mark.

Anyone excited?

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been following the "tablet" scene? Tegra 3 is due out in a few weeks and the first official Tablet has been announced. NTE's T98 will feature the Tegra 3 quad-core chip plus an additional chip for power optimization.

The new features and power are rather impressive. I myself am looking at the current prices before deciding if to purchase one. With the HP Touchpads sale in the past several weeks we have seen a steep decline in all tablet prices. Ipad 2 is now retailing under £400 and when Tegra 3 is released the other top brands such as Motorolla Xoom and others are soon to be under the £300 mark.

Anyone excited?

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Son of a witch!

I just got dual core phone and now quad core tablets! FU!

Back