Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tera] Classic server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem on my server, I create an account and log in to the server but when creating the second account she can't log in only the first one, why?

2-How could I remove the email confirmation from the registration?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The last people in CZ all left for Akeron. CZ is an empty server that no one really plays anymore. I really hope they release the server files..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The last people in CZ all left for Akeron. CZ is an empty server that no one really plays anymore. I really hope they release the server files..
Doubt they will, anyway, Akeron Tera seems to using a russian leak and the first Fate of Arun release for what i read, but honestly i didn't noticed any difference from CZ. CZ is indeed dead, not worth it.

I'm currently playing Akeron, the community is 95% russian but i have no problem to play with, some items need to be translated into english too. Yesterday they migrate to a new server and is a bit better now lag spike side.
Akeron Tera is indeed the best Tera, maybe too much hardcore since they descrease the exp ratio (dunno why they did this since my meaning of hardcore is more difficult foes) but noentheless the best we can have atm, unless you like the new Tera, then there is Menma but with the instant level 70 scroll you lost all the fun of 1-60 dungeons (btw, Menma is censored, at least the last time i check, since seems based on EU leak).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And so, after playing for some months both Akeron and Menma, i realized that private servers have limits that can't be overcome if who release the game do not have capable coders behind able to implement new content and upgrades.

What i mean is, private servers are based on a single leak, a single release, the content is fixed, once you reach the cap there is nothing left to do because the game cannot be upgraded like the official with new stuff.

For example, playing on Akeron, the oldest leak (with IoD v2), the devs just balance and change some xml files but the base game, the assets and the bugs cannot be upgraded or fixed, so end game contet is the same unless you play the current stuff over and over.

Unfortunately Tera need a full time development team capable to add new content to it, but i guess is not fleasible on private servers because it require to invest money. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And so, after playing for some months Akeron (based on old Tera leak) and Menma (recent leak), i realized that private servers have limits that can't be overcome if who release the game do not have capable coders behind able to implement new content and upgrades.

What i mean is, private servers are based on a single leak, a release, the content is fixed, once you reach the cap there is nothing left to do because the game cannot be upgraded like the official with new stuff.

For example, playing on Akeron, the oldest leak (with IoD v2), the devs just balance and change some xml files but the base game, the assets and end game contet are the same and once you complete them there is nothing left unless you play the current stuff over and over.

Unfortunately Tera need a full time development team capable to add new content to it, but i guess is not fleasible on private servers because it require to invest money. Just my 2 cents.

ps: My main account here is blocked, can't receive the confirmation email, something gows wrong with the last migration to the new forum i guess, so i'm forced to create another account with a new email to beable to post here.

Akeron eventually will have the so called "New Content", but in reality they somehow got unreleased leaks of later patches (30.04 and so on)

It's just a matter of time that some generous people release the patches that Akeron got, because right now Akeron is a "cash grab, P2W game". (They even post that some of their player base were doing RTM)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Akeron eventually will have so called "New Content", but in reality they somehow got unreleased leaks of later patches (30.04 and so on)

It's just a matter of time that some geneous people release the patches that Akeron got.

Well, i find Akeron the best Tera atm, the closest to vanilla, but indeed the content is stagnating and the devs aren't adding new content unless is already inside the server files, and also they aren't able to fix the bugs it have since launch, like missing dungeons in the dungeon finder and the broker search funtion completely broken for international users.
The only way to add new content is to have all the updates and patches leaked, but is this even possible? The 30.04 is a rare standalone leak but i never seen any further leaks on such range, but maybe you have more info that i do not have.

Reaction score
Well, i find Akeron the best Tera atm, the closest to vanilla, but indeed the content is stagnating and the devs aren't able to fix the bugs it have since launch, like missing dungeons in the dungeon finder and the broker search funtion completely broken for international users.
The only way to add new content is to have all the updates leaked, but is this even possible? The 30.04 is a rare leak but i never seen any further leaks, but maybe you have more info that i do not have.

(Personal Opinion) They are not fixing bugs because of the mayority of their player base are RU, so they´re just concentrating to keep releasing shop stuff, changing VIP packs, etc, in order to grab the most money possible.

Regarding 30.04, yes, it exist and even later patches.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(Personal Opinion) They are not fixing bugs because of the mayority of their player base are RU, so they´re just concentrating to keep releasing shop stuff, changing VIP packs, etc, in order to grab the most money possible.

Regarding 30.04, yes, it exist and even later patches.

I see, good to know, but you are right, international players are a minority over there, 90% of the playerbase is russian, so indeed they have to please their own population, understandable. Playing with russian is not an issue since for dungeons you have to know what to do, but communication is almost impossible, very few speak english.

Hopefully the 30.xx leak will be released to the public so full english communities can finally open a true european vanilla server. Cross fingers.

Hate the official because it became fascion shop online later with very little new content, so see server owners release only shop stuff or new clothes make me a bit sad.

I really want to see new open world content, more missions, bounties, world bosses, dynamic events like FFIV, old open world pvp battles, more not instanced and fun stuff. This is a waste to not use such fantastic combat but instanced dungeons over and over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I really want to see new open world content, more missions, bounties, world bosses, dynamic events like FFIV, old open world pvp battles, more not instanced and fun stuff. This is a waste to not use such fantastic combat but instanced dungeons over and over.
You need to keep in mind that there is no source code, so there is a limit to what can be done content wise.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to keep in mind that there is no source code, so there is a limit to what can be done content wise.
Exactly, the limit of these leaks is this, you can't change much, you are limited to the fixed assets and code already build in. Tera is a great game but bad managed from the original devs, some choices were really bad back then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you expect anyone to add any new content without a developer tools? You can only mix with files you got. Faster would be making a totally from the scratch game then adding new content here. I mean maybe tens years of reverse engineering would be possible to make something but it's not worth for anyone.

Back to Akeron they are going to TeraCZ patch anyway so it will be almost the same, but yea communication barrier for me is unpleasable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is what i said, content or updates are impossibile to add, so the game will stagnate forever in this version, and this is an issue of every leak.

I do not have much problems to play with russians, they barely speak english but i know the game mechanics and dungeons so is not bad, sadly the game is stopped, cause the issue i explained above, the devs can only change some stats, move around some npc, or add new cosmetic to the fascion shop.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
One of my exteammates used eng version. You can easily change lang in launcher settings.
I suppose admins have all archive versions Ddestiny had. They can "add" some non active instances that currently exist in the game and rebalance them. Its enough. They added WH lately. But as for me its not hardcore server. Most of "old" players have 2-5 fully geared characters. There are too easy to get gear.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I put a message to the classic server (Tera Shock) when a PJ enters the game? ,Welcome message?

Back