Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA Gacha Editor

Reaction score
Simple winforms application used to manipulate Gacha files of TERA server Datasheets

Current features

View/Add/Edit/Delete items in Gacha boxes.

Setup

Tbh is very straightforward, just click on File > Set both Datasheet and StrSheet_Item locations and you're gtg.

How to add an item or items?

Search for any item you want, then make sure to select it > right click then add.... > Save.

How to delete an item?

(This only works for Fixed and Random Rewards, Lockbox key modifications are not currently implemented....but maybe in the future)

Select the item you want to delete then click on Delete.

Note

Please keep in mind that TERA uses 1 as 100%, so if you want a probability of 10% then you have to set the probability to 0.10 and so on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excel editXML great

Is it possible to create a simplified Chinese version ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to use this in a 100.02 server, I set the folders to TeraServers\Datasheets as that's where I could find the strsheet_item and gacha xml files, but all I get are these:

1689571014763 - TERA Gacha Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

The entire list is nameless like that, I can't seem to be able to find some of the item codes I know are being used in the game (like account benefit boxes). Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I'm trying to use this in a 100.02 server, I set the folders to TeraServers\Datasheets as that's where I could find the strsheet_item and gacha xml files, but all I get are these:

View attachment 238707

The entire list is nameless like that, I can't seem to be able to find some of the item codes I know are being used in the game (like account benefit boxes). Any help would be appreciated.

Do not use the StrSheet_item*.xml files from Datasheet folder, use instead StrSheet_Item folder from the DataCenter.

Screenshot_259 - TERA Gacha Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not use the StrSheet_item*.xml files from Datasheet folder, use instead StrSheet_Item folder from the DataCenter.

View attachment 238752
I cannot find a DataCenter or StrSheet_item folder anywhere in my server installation. To clarify I'm using shadow66's 100.02 VM server, and nowhere in the VM's files are either of those folders to be found, at least according to File Explorer search on every drive. I can only find multiple StrSheet_item*.xml files in a couple folders of varied names that aren't StrSheet_item.

Do you mean the DataCenter*.dat files? The ones in the client that need to be unpacked using novadrop, I believe? I'm still figuring out how to use novadrop atm

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Do you mean the DataCenter*.dat files? The ones in the client that need to be unpacked using novadrop, I believe? I'm still figuring out how to use novadrop atm
Yes, the Str_sheet files he is referring to are from the unpacked data center files.

Back