• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Text color

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
On the dark mode it is hard to read the darker text (yes I know its dark mode). If therenis a way to make it so the dark theme changes the black text to a brighter color so it is readable that would be great.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This post for instance. The black text makes it hard to read on the dark background. Screenshot_20230408_125923_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reaction score
I believe, it would be to change the black color in the dark theme to be brighter
The user picked black. If I change black to something else then what do I do when he changes it to something else? cat and mouse. The colours are fine, the users choice doesn't account for a dark theme. I cannot just null a black text colour.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand. What I thought for the case was just a condition in the dark theme when choosing the black color the text had some effect to make it more readable

Back