• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The Dark Knight Rises - Official Trailer

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow looks like my kinda movie :O
Can't wait to see it I'll make sure to have some $ on hand to watch it in Theaters!

I wonder :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ahh I see what you did there.. You tryina convert outerworld into Movies/Films section.. lololololol you cheeky-sneaky.. ;)))))))

Seems like we gonna see some nice movies this year ay? 2011 was quite trash..

Thanks for the trailer.. ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Massive batman fan so im hoping for a good end to what will hopefully be an amazing trilogy. Bane's not portrayed as the mindless idiot he was in the past films, he's more intelligent (like it is in the comics).
Can't wait to see this :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks really good, I can't wait. I've been a huge fan of the batman movies since the release of the first one.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This to me is a movie I can wait till it comes out to DvD. It's still gonna be an awesome movie, but for some reason DC stuff doesn't appeal to me as much as marvel. Maybe Stan Lee is brain washing me.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nolan's movies are pretty much what the story in the comics is. I'm guessing that Bane's gonna break Batman's back and force a conclusion for the batman movies.

Back