Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey - Official Trailer

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's Gandalf, not Gandolf, and those were Eagles of Manwë, not some phoenixes... jesus.

Nerd :)

I had thoughts around the same thing...

Why didn't they simply use the....ahem..Eagles of your Mamawee :)..to fly all the way to the damn mountain?

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why didn't they use the Eagles to fly to mount doom and throw the ring?

What would be the point of writing such an epic master piece of the English language and just end it in 10 pages??

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Wasn't impressed. Maybe because I haven't watched any Lord of the Rings, or maybe because the movie was a dvdScreener..

It's both , plus the movie is much more awesome if you also read the books

Reaction score
Nerd :)

I had thoughts around the same thing...

Why didn't they simply use the....ahem..Eagles of your Mamawee :)..to fly all the way to the damn mountain?

They weren't high enough level to use flying mounts until they grinded on goblins for a few levels. Sadly Mirkwood is a new expansion so they were dismounted on the Carrock while they wait for it to be released.

Also throwing a ring of power into a volcano grants the group max level.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Was not bad at all. :)

Back