• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The Most Complete Ranking Online Users

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello People, who may leave today I come to one of my modules created on vacation is a Ranking Online Users, this ranking shows its purpose which is how long the user has been online since the moment you connect, it represents in hours and minutes.

EYE: This is a ranking users online, not an Hour Online Ranking This ranking shows the total hours and minutes it takes the character from logged, not the total hours spent playing for I think your account and income for the first time the game.

This module was created in order that the directors of their servers, I agan of hours online events to its users, either for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month. . . To keep users online longer and so keep artos users online and more jugadors liked to connect and just be connected, receive free a prize even more if it is an event with this ranking.

Picks [/ QUOTE]
 - The Most Complete Ranking Online Users - RaGEZONE Forums Sin-título-1 - The Most Complete Ranking Online Users - RaGEZONE Forums Sin-título-2 - The Most Complete Ranking Online Users - RaGEZONE Forums Sin-título-3 - The Most Complete Ranking Online Users - RaGEZONE Forums

Features [/ QUOTE]
AdminCP

• Enable / Disable the module
  • Update Time Ranking
  • Ranking Update Automatically
  • Integrating Character Profile
  • Color Change Wings Lyrics and Tables
  • Select how much of characters displayed in the ranking
  • Show class, if you select this option has the ability to define whether the class will show in Print or Picture.
  • Show country
  • Show Server on which the character is Online
  • Show Level
  • Show Reset
  • Show Guild
  • Show Ubicazion, if you select this option has the ability to display the location coordinates.
  • Total Control Module

User

• See How many hours has been playing since I was connected to the game
  • To know where going online and increase their service

Compatibility[/ QUOTE]

All Versions MuCore.

Download[/ QUOTE]

Credits:
Falcon
AllStarCore

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problems with installing.

It shows in Premium Modules,yes.

But when I try to add it to the webstie (from Add Page - Additional URL) and click on it,nothing happens.Index page. MuCore 1.0.6

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
not work on me. its shows text only and i think not connected in db :)

Back