Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The project of developing the game of the Asda Story completely

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi my name is Katsu I have been working for almost a year on developing a game from 0 I was able to develop systems but I have a problem with 3D
I could get weapons, armor and everything, but we have a problem designing the world, if someone with experience in breaking encryption communicates with us in exchange for breaking encryption.
Currently I have all the designs of armor and decorations and weapons only we need a way to get the designs of 3D worlds such as buildings and trees ... etc
Some in-game images
pikamo - The project of developing the game of the Asda Story completely - RaGEZONE Forums

pikamo - The project of developing the game of the Asda Story completely - RaGEZONE Forums

Back