Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom The Purple Holo Dragon ( Working )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for the good message guys i might release uhm Green or Blue holodragon. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the good message guys i might release uhm Green or Blue holodragon. :)

This is just a dragon over the holo thingy not new ...

try to make it like the holoheart i dont remember its a heart insted of the girl or boy try that, make a the holo with the dragon image inside .....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys Im gonna release the new cct furni in here
it is The Purple Holodragon, its working like the real dragon but i change the pod into holopod check the screenie

Screen:
Labbo - The Purple Holo  Dragon ( Working ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:

File Include:
CCT
buy_furni
catalogue page

SQL Code:

this might sound kinda nooish but im, new to phpretro. how do i put that holodragon on my hotel and does anyone have any working dcrs?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you cant add customs to PHP Retro.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, do you got skype?
When i placed everything and putted Holo Dragons in the page.txt, when i loaded the catalouge page "Holo Dragons" there's only a box, that are grey and "No-Icon" when i see the furni ;S

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Stop bumping old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back