Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The world is your gym!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
have you heard about BarStarzzz? They motivate people to go outside and do some epic excercises on a kid playground, so you dont have to pay gym membership. Its pretty useful, I used their motivation untill i could afford a gym membership :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice video btw. I'm going for a 50 mile hike with my brother next week. It's very relaxing and nice.
I just love the nature, helps you alot in many ways.

Reaction score
I'd love to do stuff like this, but The Netherlands are flat and boring.
And for some reason its so hot outside, that sitting in the shade without clothes will get me sweating like a pig.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And for some reason its so hot outside, that sitting in the shade without clothes will get me sweating like a pig.

It may be hard to climb, but there's definitely enough spots here to take a run. Not to mention that you don't even need a decent spot to run, any city would do. Drop down to the beach after 9 PM, temperature will be great for a run by then.

The world is your gym! <<--- agreed 100%
but too lazy for me wakakakakakakka ~

#i am a fat kid XD

It's great that you're a fat kid, but I don't see how that is relevant to this thread.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was so afraid that our venture to camp was gonna get cancelled due to heavy rain in the morning but thank God it stopped. I'm all packed now and ready to hike and burn marshmallows and drink some alcohols in the night while a friend brings out guitar and we can sing all night and stare at the stars until we all pass out.

Reaction score
I was so afraid that our venture to camp was gonna get cancelled due to heavy rain in the morning but thank God it stopped. I'm all packed now and ready to hike and burn marshmallows and drink some alcohols in the night while a friend brings out guitar and we can sing all night and stare at the stars until we all pass out.

I hope you did not forget the toilet paper and anti-mosquito stuff.
I also had 6 ticks when i came back from a 1 night camping trip in some weird forest.

Reaction score

Aye, I was thinking about you Dutchmen when I was making this video ;P There are advantages to having a rather flat ground too, you will be able to cover so much more ground on foot or bike and see cool things that way. Whichever way you turn in my hometown you have to go uphill ;P

The world is your gym! <<--- agreed 100%
but too lazy for me wakakakakakakka ~

#i am a fat kid XD

hehe :p If you want to be less of a fat kid I'm going to keep putting out free training tips and health advice on my and . I've got a small blog up too, but I still need to get a domain for that, then I'll start linking it out.

Camping trips are boss, I had some great times with mates up a hill with some beer and music. Have a great one dude! :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm all packed for my hike too. If I can get a gopro from somewhere I can get some sick footage.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm fortunate enough to live in a city that is close to a river, and ironically all the houses I've lived in were within walking distance of it. The best part is we have a river trail that goes alllll the way along the river, and even has a dam and a fish ladder along the way. So usually if I want a scenic outdoor place to exercise, I'll just walk or jog along the river trail. It's absolutely beautiful and amazing in the morning when the air is cool, smells fresh and steam is rising along the sunbathed river... Absolutely amazing.

Although honestly I'd rather have a nice big jagged mountain or hilly desert to exercise in/on :3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Holy poop we almost died from our camp. All parts of my bodies are pretty much bruised and injured. Hardest and scariest camp and hiking of my life ever.

We camp at late night, Because we had to hike for like 4 hours straight in order to get to the other side of the mountain and rain started to pour down so Ducking heavily and we still didn't even had a site yet. And our wood got wet and our flashlights were pretty much almost dead. And we only had 2 tents at that time and water started to get in like crazy. And then at the midst of night, a branch of a tree fell on our tent and we had to move that heavy branch without any vision of the night. And the ground at that point was so muddy and we all slip lol. Anyways poop really happened a lot there. So much to tell.

We cut of bamboos as an alternative for cooking our food and noodles.
We had to argue with a residence there, because we just accidentally cut of some of their corns
We were swarmed with frogs and other twitting creatures of the night
And a friend of mine went crazy after taking up 3 liters of Tequilla and we had to slap him until we wake up, because he was yelling and hallucinating at around early in the morning, like probably 2:00-3:00 AM.

And lastly, we saw motorcycles being parked at the dark part of the forest hidden, like a rape or salvage is happening. And people keep on warning us every time we press further to the forest and we just ignored them and continued our way.

My mind went blank and the only thing that has been running in mind during as we pressed further, was me and my friends getting a Wrong Turn or probably cannibalize. Because that place was pretty much known to be a place for rapes,salvages,cannibalism lol

But as the sun sets, It felt like I've passed the manliest test ever, all covered in mud and as we hike another round going down the mountain, people were shocked on how dirty we were, covered in mud and holding machetes and knife. Oh yeah, I was only wearing my boxers and sando, since all our clothes were pretty much wet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Holy poop we almost died from our camp. All parts of my bodies are pretty much bruised and injured. Hardest and scariest camp and hiking of my life ever.

We camp at late night, Because he had to hike for like 4 hours straight in order to get to the other side of the mountain and rain started to pour down so Ducking heavily and we still didn't even had a site yet. And our wood got wet and our flashlights were pretty much almost dead. And we only had 2 tents at that time and water started to get in like crazy. And then at the midst of night, a branch of a tree fell on our tent and we had to move that heavy branch without any vision of the night. And the ground at that point was so muddy and we all slip lol. Anyways poop really happened a lot there. So much to tell.

We had to argue with a residence there, because we just accidentally cut of some of their corns
And a friend of mine went crazy after taking up 3 liters of Tequilla and we had to slap him until we wake up, because he was yelling and hallucinating at around early in the morning, like probably 2:00-3:00 AM.

And lastly, we saw motorcycles being parked at the dark part of the forest hidden, like a rape or salvage is happening. And people keep on warning us every time we press further to the forest and we just ignored them and continued our way.

My mind went blank and the only thing that has been running in mind during as we pressed further, was me and my friends getting a Wrong Turn or probably cannibalize. Because that place was pretty much known to be a place for rapes,salvages,cannibalism lol

But as the sun sets, It felt like I've passed the manliest test ever, all covered in mud and as we hike another round going down the mountain, people were shocked on how dirty we were, covered in mud and holding machetes and knife. Oh yeah, I was only wearing my boxers and sando, since all our clothes were pretty much wet.

Hahahah sounds crazy and awesome! Something to tell your kids later hahah

Reaction score

We camp at late night, Because we had to hike for like 4 hours straight in order to get to the other side of the mountain and rain started to pour down so Ducking heavily and we still didn't even had a site yet. And our wood got wet and our flashlights were pretty much almost dead. And we only had 2 tents at that time and water started to get in like crazy. And then at the midst of night, a branch of a tree fell on our tent and we had to move that heavy branch without any vision of the night. And the ground at that point was so muddy and we all slip lol. Anyways poop really happened a lot there. So much to tell.

lol! that sounds like an epic journey. Piss poor planning, but probably still fun :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm going hiking in a few days and we'll have to camp 1 day or more. I'm afraid some idiot restonian will come and try to steal from us like last time

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everyone in the team was amateurs no camping and hiking experience. The coordinations was so bad that I can't stop laughing whenever we take turns leading the path and some of them were already even panicking. Because the place is really pitch black and there are random motorcycles lying down the grass left unattended and every time we pass by a person along the way, they have this weird pauses and stares at you when they ask questions.

We thought it was gonna be a star gazing and fun experience but Ducking hell, that was hardcore. It felt like I instantly got 6 abs and a beard after that camp.

Back