• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Thinking of opening a "Original Server" @ KalOnline.net

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay, so after a few weeks of reading the forums, I'm seeing multiple topics about the yearning of an "Original" (ante 3rd job) Kal server. Since the taste of a such a server is desired by the pallet, I am taking into consideration of opening an ante 3rd job server using the KalOnline.net domain.

Post 2014 areas of course with the latest assets and modern updates. The maps, I wonder about; being that it was such a simple time, I wonder if the LoK repack would be most appropriate for this project.

Open for discussion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Xca,

I have different question :p about your hosting company in kal i mean files ^^

Also i don't know why you close database of files kalonline,i think is best.... best connection,not link like speedyshare poop or other etc

Don't read insults,trust me you help me and i think you help alot of people with Sub Global database files kal and i sure

100% alot of people can agree with me :p.

About post "Orginall KalOnline" what you mean ? ,you want open server from 2008 date?,sure i fully allright with you but... i'm try samething sometime ago

and alot of people told me "Fail",anyway don't read messages about fail ,you can try and i think there are still people who love old style kalonline when

spend alot of time at DTF6 i mean D3 F6 ^^ with g46 ;) so good luck ;] !

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Xca,

I have different question :p about your hosting company in kal i mean files ^^

Also i don't know why you close database of files kalonline,i think is best.... best connection,not link like speedyshare poop or other etc

Don't read insults,trust me you help me and i think you help alot of people with Sub Global database files kal and i sure

100% alot of people can agree with me :p.

About post "Orginall KalOnline" what you mean ? ,you want open server from 2008 date?,sure i fully allright with you but... i'm try samething sometime ago

and alot of people told me "Fail",anyway don't read messages about fail ,you can try and i think there are still people who love old style kalonline when

spend alot of time at DTF6 i mean D3 F6 ^^ with g46 ;) so good luck ;] !

who love old style theyplay int lolz

Back