• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

This Year in Review

Reaction score
So, 2015 is almost over.
Here's what Google, FB, and Twitter rolled out.

Since twitter decided that webmd is the way to go, here's the link to

Do you think any of them are an accurate reflection or are they just purely sensationalist?

But that aside, what was the year like for you?

As for me.

For me 2015 was a year of changes.
After six years of blood, sweat, and tears I graduated from medschool, I left Russia behind, and returned home. Sure, it wasn't an easy ride, the finals left me an emotional train wreck for a while and I have to wait until February to continue my long journey towards medical speciality.
Going on, I left behind quite a lot of people, some I probably won't meet for a long time. But I also befriended Shoelace and a few other cool people.
So, in the long run, it's okay.

Last edited:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How was my year like :

- My SPM (Malaysia Education Certificate) results came out , was saddened I did not get straight A's
- College life started in May this year
- Had my first ever birthday party
-Broke up with the girl who I thought was the one
- Done some proud accomplishments in college , got popular.
- Stopped drinking.

Overall ... meh.

About the videos :

Too much sense in genders. It seems the argument of equality in genders is still high while man and woman still get equal rights.

Reaction score
2015 has been a train wreck of a year for me!
January was going well, had training for my job but my grandma was a little sick with the flu, she was normally healthy and had blood tests mid january, was fine and all but long story short I lived with her so we got on well, found out she had gotten Acute Myeloid Leukaemia WITHIN 1 WEEK of the blood tests, watched her deteriorate in hospital within a week, coughing up clots of blood, being dependant for the first time in her life and then dying just hours after we went home to bed after staying at her side for 48 hrs straight! 3 days before her birthday, and to top it all off, her last words to me were "see you tomorrow Jay" two days EARLIER when she was conscious and fine.

(died 9th Feb)

March was sad
April was sad
May was okay
June was okay
July was great
August was great
September I got a new job!! Yay!!
Last few months went downhill again

Heres to next year though!!

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2015 has been a fantastic year for me. I met some amazing people in the drift/car scene as well as getting a new drift car myself! I got two jobs that I really enjoy, I'm saving up my finances (and doing a good job of it). I've also learned how to live independently which I feel has been a big kick in my life.

Yep. It's been a great year for me until yesterday. But I won't go into that on here.

Hurrah for 2016, lads! Another year of the greatest RZ banter!

Let's av it!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@LordDemonMan , not to forget , you also befriended me , the coolest ever ;)

btw adding to my list :

Made new friends , both in rl and online. However , sadly I have lost some.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Besides graduating and having a full time job within 2 months after my graduation, I'd say this year was horrible and I expect 2016 to be just as bad as 2015.

Not only talking about my personal problems. The whole world with all the religious terrorists stuff got even more messed up in 2015. And of course don't forget the nature disasters, etc.

x42

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It was a great year!
In total (since 1st Jan 2015), I've smoked almost exactly 48grams of self grown weed!

;- ; all i do is work and smoke weed
kill me

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Well what a hard year this was........
To be honest, it was rough. Really rough. Waves of trouble were going over this world. I felt like everything was out of order.

A neighbor country (France) is about to bring a war to Europa. Tons of refugees are moving in, bringing their problems with them. I don't really feel safe or free anymore. Then the stuff happening in nature all the time. Global warming, Fukushima still leaking toxic stuff into the ocean, and lots more. You can feel the world suffering.

Good stuff happened too though.
One of the best things ofc was getting moderator here and get into better contact with you guys :love:
I was also able to learn a lot about C++ efficient and bug-free programming, meeting great people :D

I got plans and hope for 2016, it's gonna be a very decisive year for me.

Back