Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Timeline Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can somebody whose an expert in graphical designing please create me a awesome Timeline cover that has Gahi Gaming in it. The size is accurately 851 x 315.

Thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not an expert tbh, but if you give me the chance maybe i can try to make one... just give me an idea on how you want the cover to look like.. the images you want to include, the lights or whatever...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not an expert tbh, but if you give me the chance maybe i can try to make one... just give me an idea on how you want the cover to look like.. the images you want to include, the lights or whatever...

I really don't have any specific details for it, Mainly because it all depends on how you graphically mash up every idea you have to make it look good.

The only thing I could say is, I just want it to look well made and awesome for a Timeline cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back