Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tips]Change Class Rank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit table GAMEDB.cabal_character_table

Get the value of your Style, add "+8" at this value for pass a rank

exemple Force Archer Rank 1 have Style = 12 if you edit this value to 20 you got Force Archer Class Rank 2. If you put 82 you got Force Archer Class Rank 10

i hope this was usefull for us

/!\ ALL CLASS HAVE DIFFERENT STYLE NUMBER /!\
cyu :kisss:
u a great person.and u clue is very good i so so impresive..but i still have problem to understand:?:..can u give me more example,like screen shot,or video or something else..pelzzz...i need u help..:D: :D: :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell me about Style code ? Hair style ,gender ,aura ,hair color,face.How to change it all ?

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
um i got a question. If you change your class rank to 18 in a private server thru this step. Will that be considered hacking?

Duy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you use mssql 2005 then it is "server management studio" instead.

I used this way and could make my char to rank 31. However I found that rank 32 (if have) = rank 0, rank 33 (if have)= rank 1. Does it mean that rank 31 is maximum? Is there any way to increase the rank higher than 31? (because higher rank higher HP)
Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't find Enterprise Manager plz some1 put a link for download (free)

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Can't find Enterprise Manager plz some1 put a link for download (free)

Ok i finded and downloaded Server management Studio 2005 BUT i can't find GameDB...Where the hell is it? a little help plzzz

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to restore a gamedb database. If you haven't actually done that then you don't have a working server and altering class rank is useless.

Look in my sig for the databases.

Back