• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tom Clancy's GRFS MP Beta

Reaction score
So this was released a couple days ago on console. For any of you that don't know what GRFS MP BETA stands for, it's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Multiplayer Beta. Are any of you playing it on Xbox/PS3? If so, how're you enjoying it?

It wasn't my type of game to begin with, but I literally cannot get enough of it. I'm a typical FPS run 'n' gun sorta guy. This is just the complete opposite. TPS tactical objective-based gameplay. I love it!

Reaction score
I was actually really shocked at that too. The way they display it is just totally unique. Classes are really customisable too. I mean, it's really just the same principles as any FPS shooter. You can change optics, magazine and the under-barrel but this takes it to new levels. A big yes from me on the weapon customisation.

Reaction score
I've seen some of my friends who are Call of Duty "rushers" play this game and they said it didn't suit the play style that they are used to within Call of Duty. I will probably have a go of the game if the Beta is still open, is there any idea on when the Beta closes?

Reaction score
I've seen some of my friends who are Call of Duty "rushers" play this game and they said it didn't suit the play style that they are used to within Call of Duty. I will probably have a go of the game if the Beta is still open, is there any idea on when the Beta closes?

It is very different, once difference being that it's a third person shooter as opposed to first person. I keep making the same mistake over and over - I keep forgetting people can see round corners without actually being visible on the corner. This prevents a lot of the rushing anyway cause it's easy to pick people off that way. The Beta ends 2nd May I believe.

game sucks, it's not what Ghost recon stood for, It looks like CoD reached Tom Clancy's series.

As a die-hard CoD fan, I know its very different, trust me. :p: I've never played Ghost Recon before, so it's understandable that its been somewhat influenced by CoD, but it is very different.

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I played CoD as well, I'm a hardcore dying fan of Tom Clancy's game series, and Future Soldier is a slap to the face to the fans, it's a mixture of Gears of Wars/CoD, If I wanted to hug walls and pray&spray my guns, I'd go play those games.

Back